Friday 22 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

If you guys are anything like me, then you are facinated with the Royal Wedding taking place this coming weekend.  I'm so extied that I get to be there to soak up the atmosphere.  It's going to be mental!!
Kate Middleton is so beautiful, so she won't need a ton of makeup.  But what is makeup measured by Princess standards??
I would imagine that it's a combination of a few different influences. 
Classic- Becuase the royal wedding and all of the tradition attached to the event, I would imagine Kate's makeup for the wedding is going to be very classic.
Ellegant- This goes without saying.  I mean,  what is meant to be more elegant and graceful than a princess, maybe than a prima ballerina?
Trendy- Regardless if Kate paints balloons on her face, or shaves her head,  It will become the latest trend.  Just part of how celebrity works. I'd imagine if she does dare to venture out a little from safe bridal makeup, that there will be a huge rise in that particular trend. (heavy liner, loads of blush, red lips)
I'd love to see her with a stunning deep crimson lip, and contemporary bridal up style.  Bring back the glam!!  The 70's had it right, If you're going to wear makeup, WEAR IT!!  I'm growing very tired of the J-Lo, Kim Kardashian, barely there looks.  It's just so boring.  Save that for the runway, when you don't want to distract from the clothing.
3D Deep Red Lips
Something simple like this would pull focus to her face and also the amazing earings she will most likely be adorning that day.  This look would also allow for a veil or modern bridal head piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment